Wednesday, December 2, 2015

The best composition of the month : 4º ESO C

Hello there,
Today I would like to share with you a composition written by one of your classmates, Nerea Martín, about a narrative including a natural disaster. Nerea has been quite imaginative and has created this wonderful composition. I hope you like it. 



"On the eight of August, 2012, my family and I were having a great day on a beautiful Caribbean beach and, of course, no one expected what was about to happen shortly afterwards. 
My sister and I were swimming in the clear water when suddenly we realized the level of the water was lower than usual. My family and I had been on that small island for a week and all had been fine so far. We had fun together like nver before. My sister and I were more united than ever and my parents looked very happy, but after that day nothing was ever the same. 
As I said, the water level had dropped and my sister and I decided to run into the hotel to tell what was happening in the water, but nobody believed us. Everyone said it was a hallucination because we had been sunbathing for a long time, so everybody continued as usual, but, a few seconds agter the news at the hotel, a column of water rose before our eyes. Everyone started to run and tried to hide from what was coming, but it was too late. That small island was buried by water. Everything around us there was nothing but water. Fortunately, my sister and I stuck together, but we did not know where our parents were. After three days of searching for them tirelessly in all the hospitals, shelters and other places, we asked everyone for our parents. Finally, we found them sage and sound and we could go home. Never in my life will I be able to forget an experience like the one that happened to us on a quiet day of August."
By Nerea Martín Montero

Nice story, Nerea. Why don't you post a comment with your opinion ? Come on ! It's just a comment. Help to keep this blog alive ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment