Sunday, December 20, 2015

The best composition of the month: 4º ESO C

Hello,
As you know, I asked you to write a review about your favourite TV programme. This time I enjoyed and selected Marina's review about the TV series, Pretty Little Liars. I hope you enjoy it. 

Pretty Little Liars

"Pretty Little Liars is a very famous TV series. It has six season in which four girls : Spencer, Hannah, Emily and Aria are very different girls with a friend in common, Alison, who is the leader of the group. One day, after a party, Alison went missing. The four girls followed their paths and the never talked again about this. Aria went to Europe, Hannah made new friends and Emily and Spencer went to different schools. On e year later, Aria came back to the small village of Rosewood, where the story takes place, and the four friends came together again.

However, soon they will be in trouble. They started to receive messages from a mysterious person who signs with an A. Although they think that it is Alison who is behind these messages, suddenly, Alison's body was found and the girls must discover who is the person who is trying to ruin their lives. 

If you ask me, this is a wonderful series and I quite like it. I watched it three years ago on MTV and in my opinion the plot is appealing and the actresses are quite good."

 By Marina García Martín (4º ESO C).

Thanks a lot for your wonderful review, Marina. I haven't watched the series myself but it seems like an amazing series. Here you can find the trailer in case you might want to see it soon. Watch it and post a comment ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment