Tuesday, May 17, 2016

A very good blog entry : Paula Esteban's

After reading all your blog entries, I have to admit that they were really interesting and well-written. I selected one from your classmate, Paula Esteban. I hope you like it.

My favourite weekend
"My favourite weekend was from Friday, 30th October 2015 to Sunday, 31st October 2015. On Friday, after school, I was in Silvia's house because we had to do some work for biology class. When we finished, we went to Santa Marta with friends to trick-or-treat. It was really fun ! 
The next day, I went to my two villages to put flowers on my grandparents' graves. Then, I met a friend that I hadn't seen since last summer. I was very happy because she is a good friend and I love her so much. We took pictures and we were talking for houses. After eating, we all came back home. I love that weekend because I went to my villages and, especially, because I saw my friend who lives far from here."

From : http://www.hercampus.com/school/northeastern/how-meet-new-people-after-welcome-week 
Good job ! Come on ! Post a comment to your classmate ! Anyway, your compositions were really good !

No comments:

Post a Comment