Thursday, November 19, 2015

Brainstorming ! : Animals

Dear students,
Today I propose you a brainstorming : it is basically to say ideas about a topic and the topic I'm going to choose could not be other but animals. What do you have to do ? Click on the link below and add more animals to the document : PAGE 1: BIRDS; PAGE 2 : MAMMALS; PAGE 3 : REPTILES; PAGE 4 : FISH; PAGE 5: INSECTS; PAGE 6 : AMPHIBIANS; PAGE 7 : WILD ANIMALS; PAGE 8 : DOMESTIC / FARM ANIMALS. Then post the animals in a comment with your name so that I know which animals everyone of you added. Easy peasy ! / Piece of cake ! Let's begin :
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oM8Z5hNd32c-_zZsbOIKFZrxY-dvWhT-gckna6jb1ok/edit?usp=sharing
Good luck ! 

8 comments:

  1. Adrián Casado: This game its interesant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. David RS:I love animals

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silvia F: I like this game, because I love animals

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sara: I don´t like animals so much but I think that this game is interesting and funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for contributing with your animals !

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. animals are bery guapos

    ReplyDelete
  8. pufferfish, marlin, swordfish, moonfish

    ReplyDelete