Monday, February 15, 2016

The best composition of the month : my favourite sport

Hello students,
Last week I asked you to write a composition about your favourite sport, following the book's guidelines and Lynnae's presentation as a model. Well, after careful reading and correction, I chose to publish a very good composition written by one of your classmates, Silvia García Bellido. Please read it and post a comment to your classmate ! 

My favourite sport (by Silvia García Bellido, 1º ESO B)
"My favourite sport is football. I think it is easy and fun too. To play it, you need two teams. Each team can have any number of players. You also need a football too. Some of the rules are the following : 
- You can't touch the football with your hands or arms, except if you are the goalkeeper
- You have to score in the rival's goal.

To play football, it is recommended to play with sport clothes, but  it isn't compulsory. To win, you have to score more goals in the oponent's team than the rival team in your goal. When you are playing, you can be a goalkeeper, a defender, a midfielder or a striker / forward. The goalkeeper must stop the shots / shooting of the players of the rival team . A defender has to stop the rival's attack. A midfielder 'steals' the footbball and it passes it to the front. The forward has to score goals in the rival's goal. I think that this sport is one of the best sports ever and it is really popular in my country."
From : http://footage.framepool.com/en/shot/658251520-stopping-a-ball-shot-at-goal-offensive-action-goalkeeper
From : http://www.resultados-futbol.com/foto/andres-iniesta-dispara-espana-marcar-gol-al-portero-holanda-maarten-stekelenburg-su-partido-futbol-copa-mundo-2010-final-estadio-futbol-city-johannesburgo_184765

From : http://mx.fanscup.com/chivas-guadalajara/photo/festejando-con-estadio-lleno-d/5177536,325
Well done, Silvia ! I didn't know you were such a football fan ! In bold I have highlighted the words related to football useful for you, such as the name of the different players or other important football-related things. Anyway, come on, post Silvia a commment and try to write you r best compositions and maybe one day your essays will be the best composition of the month. 

1 comment:

  1. Sara: I like this composition. I Know that you are a football fan!

    ReplyDelete