Friday, February 26, 2016

The best composition of the month : art (4º ESO C)

As you know, we have just finished the unit a bout art and I asked you to describe and analyze your favourite work of art or masterpiece. I want to sahre with you some of the best essays, including the ones of two students, David Arnes Hernandez and David Coronado Velaz. Here you have them.
From : http://www.artelista.com/obra/7585361273099938-cazadores-acosados-por-una-jauria-de-perros.html
Hunters stalked by dogs (by David Arnes Hernandez)

"This work of art was painted by Manuel Macias Avila. It is a Realistic painting. It is a landscape of a morning of hunting. It is painted on canvas using oil.

It represents ten gryhounds running towards two hunters. In the foreground, I can see a lot of angry dogs running. On  the right-hand side, I can see two hunters carrying a shotgun in the lower right corner. In the background, there is a hill, wehre the ten greyhounds are running.

If you ask me, the hunters are scared because a pack of greyhounds are going after them. In my opinion, this painting represents the fear of the two hunters. The colours are faded because the atuhor wants to transmit the movement of the greyhounds toward the hunters.

This painting reminds me of the good morning and afternoon hunting. I think it is wonderful, nice and lively."



Colourful bull (by David Coronado Velaz)
From : https://www.pinterest.com/pin/360288038915115155/
"This work of art was painted by Raúl Canestro and it belongs to the figurative period. It is a representational painting. 

It represents a bull in the countryside. In the foreground, I can see bull. In the backgroun, I can see the bullring.

In my opinion, this painting represents freedom. The colours are lively because the authors wants to trasnmit happiness and joy.

I love this painting because it is beautiful, it expresses a lot of feelings with just a few touches. I think this painting is extraordinary."

Thank you for your work. What do you think about your classmates' analysis and your classmates' works of art ? I really like both pictures because they are so unconventional. I like the idea of the frightened hunters, the hunters being hunted. What is your opinion ? Write comments ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment