Friday, February 26, 2016

Homeless animals

As you know, today in class I asked you to write a comment stating your opinion about homeless animals. Here you can see the comments I collected during the class : 

Silvia : "I don't know how people can do these horrible things to their pets. If don't want a big dog, you should get informed of how the puppy is going to be when  it is old."

NMM  : "I think that animals are fantastic creatures and even better than some human beings. When you abandon an animal, you neglect part of your family."

Marina : "In my opinion, people who abandon their dogs, don't have a heart / they have a heart of stone."

Vitorino : "I hate people who mistreat animals They should be sent to jail."

Chiquito19 : "Animals are very important and abandoning them is a terrible crime."

Paula : "I think that dogs are the best pets and the people who neglect and mistreat pets are really cruel." 

Girby : "Domestic animals are good because they provide company."


No comments:

Post a Comment