Wednesday, February 17, 2016

TV and films

Now that we have learnt some adjectives to describe TV programmes and films, why don't we put that into practice ? Have a look at this presentation and describe the following TV programmes using the adjectives on page 72. 
Use some of the following expressions to give your opinion : 
- In my opinion, this film is ...
- If you ask me, this programme is ...
- I think that this programme is ...
- I consider that this film is...
Ok, let's begin. Here you can see the presentation. Enjoy : 

1 comment:

  1. David Rs: The simpson is boring my niece like this.I like documentaries.I like the minions they are sillies.I don´t like pocoyo is disgusting.I don´t like la que se avecina because the saying always swear words.My mother likes Salvame.I was a child I saw UP.I like Harry Potter is a adventure.I t´s unusualTwilight is frigtening.I don´t like football is stupid,boring and disgusting. I like Pasapalabra is interesting,enjoyable,entertaining.When I was a child I saw toy story.I like the nightmare before christmas is interesting and special.I don´t see MAN V. FOOD It has to be interesting i like all the foods

    ReplyDelete